All photography provided by Paige Crawley
Baldwin Manor Park is a privately owned green space located in Whitehall. It provides the surrounding neighborhood with a safe place to congregate and enjoy a sense of community.
FEATURES OF THE PARK
Meadow and wooded areas with a variety of large trees, shrubs, and natural growth
Picnic area consisting of two picnic tables and a wooden gazebo
Walking path that leads down to the Caste Village Shoppes
Nearby Union Park offers a baseball field and basketball court
The Baldwin Manor Association was incorporated in 1946, its purpose "to secure, develop, and operate parks and recreation centers in Baldwin Manor, Baldwin Township, (now Whitehall Borough) Pennsylvania."
In 1947, the town of Baldwin, by formal resolution of the Board of Township Commissioners, relinquished to the Baldwin Manor Association its claim to and interest in the Park.
The park is owned in common by the residents of the Baldwin Manor plans as conveyed to the Baldwin Manor Association by Allegheny County Common Pleas Court, in proceedings number 460, dated April 21, 1948. (Baldwin Manor Park: A Plan for the Future)